- 1 can frozen concentrated orange juice
- 1 can frozen concentrated lime-aid
- 1/2 jar chunky salsa
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1 large lime
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 or 2 fresh jalapeno peppers, chopped (optional)
- 1 whole garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (optional)
In a large bowl, mix orange juice, lime-aid, salsa, Italian dressing, vegetable oil, and fresh lime.
After mixing well, add jalapeno, garlic, onion. Add the cumin, oregano, paprika, and chili powder. Stir the marinade ingredients together well.
Add chicken, beef or pork to this marinade. Let sit in refrigerator for two days.
The chicken grill recipe is ready to serve absolutely delicious!!!! Enjoy it !