Try this nice chicken grill recipe...!
- 1 1/2 lb chicken breast, boned and skinned
- 2/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon peeled, chopped fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds, ground
- 1 teaspoon chile powder
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- lemon wedges for garnish
Rinse chicken, pat dry with paper towels and cut into 3/4 inch cubes. Thread onto short skewers. Put skewered chicken into a shallow dish.
Mix together all the ingredients in a large bowl and make a paste.
Pour over skewered chicken and turn to coat completely in marinate. Cover and refrigerate for at least 5 hours.
Heat grill. Place skewered chicken on grill rack and cook 5 to 7 minutes, turning skewer.
Serve hot garnished with lemon wedges. The chicken grill recipe is ready to serve....enjoy it !!