An amazing chicken grill recipe to try !
- 1 Pillsbury All Ready pizza crust
- 1 1/2 cups tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 8 oz. Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 lb. thinly sliced chicken breast strips
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon extra spicy Mrs. Dash seasoning
Preheat oven to 425°F degrees.
Baste chicken with olive oil, sprinkle with garlic powder and grill on high heat (or, if you are cooking indoors, use a broiler or grill pan.
Turn once to cook evenly on both sides. Coat chicken in spinach and bake until spinach is almost crisp. Set aside; cover and keep warm over very low heat.
Roll out pizza crust on a pizza pan sprayed with olive oil spray.
Spread sauce, sprinkle on cheeses and seasonings.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
Top with grilled chicken and spinach. The chicken grill recipe garlic spinach is ready to serve...nice one !